Youth Home has a wide range of rewarding career opportunities for capable, talented individuals. Over 250 people are employed on the agency's Colonel Glenn campus and Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas, Youth Home’s outpatient/community based programs. Youth Home is an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and a Joint Commission accredited facility.
Youth Home complies with the Minimum Licensing Standards for Child Welfare Agencies, which include Child Abuse Check, Adult Abuse Check, Criminal Records Check, FBI Fingerprint Check, and reference checking. Youth Home also requires a pre-employment drug test and TB test.
Benefits available to Youth Home Employees may include but are not limited to:
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account deduction for medical/dependent care expenses
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan and planning (403(b)
- Cancer and accident insurance
- Free, convenient parking
- Free and/or discounted meals on campus
- College Savings Section 529 option
- Free CEUs and other training offered