By pledging to make a monthly gift, you are giving a steady and reliable contribution to help Youth Home's emotionally troubled adolescents and families become healthier contributing members of our community. Youth Home can easily establish a monthly draft of your chosen bank or credit card account.
Your monthly donations can provide:
- $5 a month provides postage for a patient to write home.
- $12 a month provides an allowance for one child.
- $20 a month provides off campus therapeutic community activities for one child.
- $50 a month provides lunch for one child.
- $100 a month provides transportation costs to scheduled appointments for one child.
An example of the impact your annual gift could have:
Stakeholder - $2,500 & Above
Provide one year of meals for a child in residential treatment.
Sustainer - $1,000 - $2,499
Provide fresh paint and furnishings for a safe and clean home-like environment for teens in residential houses.
Partner - $500 - $999
Provide outpatient counseling for up to 12 weeks.
Advocate - $250 - $499
Purchase a pair of tennis shoes for up to 10 teens and keep their lives running down the right path.
Good Neighbor - $100 - $249
Provide one year of therapeutic community activities for one child who has made significant progress in his or her therapy.
Friend - $1 - $99
Give a hygiene kit and pillow to a new patient.