Founded in 1966, Youth Home, Inc., located in Little Rock, Arkansas, is a private non-profit mental health provider. In the mid-1980's, Youth Home's program developed into a medical model directed by child and adolescent psychiatrists. Our continuum of care includes adolescent intensive residential and qualified residential treatment, specialty tracks, and school-based services, as well as outpatient services for individuals of all ages.
Youth Home, Inc. is accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation's oldest and largest accrediting body for healthcare providers. Youth Home addresses a need in the State of Arkansas for quality healthcare for individuals and families.
Youth Home, Inc.'s vision is to be recognized as a premier treatment and professional training center by offering an array of individualized and specialized treatment programs led by extraordinary staff. Clients come to us from families of every socio-economic level.
Referrals for most services come from individuals seeking behavioral health care, school districts, juvenile court, Division of Youth Services, Division of Children and Family Services, other mental health agencies and hospitals, parents, family members, and guardians.
Our dedicated and respected team of professionals includes:
- Board-Certified child/adolescent Psychiatrists
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Therapists (Spanish speaking outpatient therapists available)
- Licensed Recreation Therapist
- Qualified Behavioral Health Providers
- Certified Special Education Teaching Staff
- Licensed Dietician
SERVICES AND PROGRAMS FOR YOUTH AGES 12-17 AND THEIR FAMILIES INCLUDE:
- Intensive Residential Treatment Program
- Qualified Residential Treatment Program (girls ages 12-17 and boys ages 10-17)
- Residential Inpatient Care for Military Dependents
- Outpatient Services (for all ages) through Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas
- School-Based Mental Health Services
YOUTH HOME VALUES:
- Compassion – Care and concern at the heart of all we do.
- Trust – Relationships mean everything.
- Dedication – Committed with our whole heart.
- Professionalism – Everything with excellence and integrity.
- Teamwork – One team, one heart, one mission.