Proudly serving those that have served our country
As a TRICARE®-certified residential facility for patients ages 12 to 17, Youth Home, Inc. is committed to treating each adolescent as an individual and providing exceptional treatment for military families from anywhere in the world. Our program addresses children’s entire wellbeing including medical, psychiatric, social, and academic needs. We provide a variety of therapies and activities in a beautiful, open, and comfortable environment.
For those families outside the state, we ensure you stay connected and informed throughout the treatment process because you are an important part of our treatment team. We even gladly offer visitation via video if family is unable to attend during visitation hours. Learn more about the residential program here.
Specialty services dedicated to our military families include:
- We are recognized as a leader in the treatment of Reactive Attachment Disorder.
- Our Safe Solutions Program developed for sexually reactive patients helps them relearn healthy and age appropriate behaviors.
- We offer The Seven Challenges Program for those experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol.
- Our RTC/ TRICARE® Liaison works closely with referral sources and families during the referral and admission process, during treatment (including travel assistance), and at the time of discharge.
- TeleMedicine and TeleHealth services offered as allowed by state regulations and consistent with TRICARE® guidelines.
- Award winning Recreational Therapy Team
- Trauma Informed Trained Team
- Animal Assisted and Equine Therapy
- Gardening Classes
- Volunteering in our Community Program
- Drums Alive Program (Certified Instructor)
- Yoga and Dance Movement Classes
- Art, Photography, Music, and Drama Activities
- Girls Circle and Boys Council Programs
- Community Re-integration Program
- Independent Living Skills Program
- Social Skills Groups (Etiquette Included)
- Physical Education Program
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- 52 Beautiful Wooded Acres
- Open Rural Setting and Walking Paths
- Low Ropes Challenge Course
- Full Size Gym
- Outdoor Basketball Court and Pavilion
- Gardening and Green House
- Comfort Rooms
- Onsite Educational Services
- Onsite Occupational Services
Additional resources for TRICARE® can be found on the Humana Military website.
Have questions? Contact the Youth Home TRICARE® liaison, Tracy Caldwell, LCSW, at:
As a health care provider myself, I have high expectations of what professional medical care standards look like and your facility and staff have not only met but easily surpassed those standards. The organization and structure that Youth Home provides the residents is phenomenal. The children are given expectations and the proper encouragement to meet those expectations. They are set up for success at every turn and focusing on their successes instead of their failures alone has resulted in a very positive attitude and atmosphere upon every visit.
Martin A., DDS
Capt, U.S. Navy, Ret.