April 1, 2021 Update - Although the state of Arkansas has lifted the mask mandate, we will continue following CDC guidelines which includes masks, temperature checks, and physical distancing.
At Youth Home, Inc. the health and safety of our residents and team members is of the utmost importance and in an effort to minimize the impact of the virus we will be taking extra precautions. Any visitor to our campus (parents, guardians, caseworkers, siblings, contractors, etc.) will be screened before being allowed to enter our facility. This screening is the recommendation for long term care facilities.
You will be asked the following questions upon arrival:
- Are you having flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath?
- In the last 14 days have you traveled to any areas that have active cases? Where?
- Have you been in close contact with someone confirmed of or is being evaluated for COVID-19?
You will also have your temperature taken. Should your temperature read 100.4 or higher you will not be allowed to enter our facility. Please note that there may be periods of time where visitations to campus are restricted due to COVID.
All Youth Home, Inc. team members will also be required to have a temperature reading upon arrival for their shift. Residents on campus will have their temperature taken twice daily. On top of our daily cleaning procedures, we will be adding extra steps to make our routines even more rigorous.
The following precautions have been taken to help minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- Stand-alone air purifiers were purchased for our outpatient clinic, school based locations, Siebert school, and our Youth Home common areas and offices
- Renovations were made within our Siebert school to accommodate a special quarantine space on campus
- In-duct UV air purifiers installed on all air handlers on campus including all houses, school, and administration building
- Electrostatic sanitizing guns and a sanitizing backpack were purchased for use throughout campus and our outpatient clinic
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and sanitizing materials were stockpiled to ensure a continuous supply of needed and vital items
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this time together. Should you have questions or concerns please contact us at 501-821-5500.